Tuesday, July 29, 2008

  • Here is our Ava Karen about 2 days old....and already a stinker!

6 comments:

David and Stacey said...

no she's not! she is Queen Bee of the Stephen's household!! HA HA And it was you until little princess came along and took the throne! That was really nice the "S" names thing you sent me. It made me feel Good, except the last part:)

KOCHERHANS said...

Hey Aubree,
Thanks for the invite to your blog! You'll have to give me your email address so I can add you to ours. Wait, I think I already have it. That is such a cute picture of Ava. She is adorable. Its sad that we don't get to see each other enough - she'll probably be walking by the next time I see her. Hopefully not. Are you guys going to the reunion this year.

Meghan and Sean Green said...

love you and little Ava.

Rosemary said...

She is darling, just like her mom. I am sure she has Mark wrapped around her little finger.

Dior said...

UMM Cute blog! She is so cute. You'll have to check out my blog, and see the newest thing aydan said..FUHHHNEEE

Petersens said...

HAHA, I love that you've started a blog. It's my favorite while-Presley's-napping activity. It was so good to see you guys last night. Ava keeps getting cuter and cuter. It's going to be a riot watching them grow up.
Thanks for the invite to the blog!