Monday, December 1, 2008

I have been tagged by jessica..and she has bugged me to do this!

5 joys

1. Ava-she keeps me busy but i enjoy her more and more each day. I love my days off when i can be with her.
2. Mark-he is supportive of things I do and always has my back.
3. Days that I dont have to work..i enjoyed last week because i had a WHOLE week off!
4. Hanging out with family-of course-lunches,shopping..etc..
5. going to concerts-has been waay too long..i am due for a rascal flatts show!

5 fears

1. Not being prepared/ready for the second coming
2. Stuff at work slowing down for Mark or I....and not having a job.
3. I still check on Ava to see if she is breathing...quit it! I know I need to stop i mean she IS 8 months now. Since raquel said she knew someones baby that died from SIDS at 9 months it freaks me out even more..that doesnt help....One more month...then i can relax :)
4. Death-dont want it to happen to anyone!
5. I guess being a mom has brought joy but also more worries/fears as well...

5 surprising facts

1. Mark and I have a calling in the ward..and he is excited..i love that..that is where the supportive husband thing comes in to play.
2. I wouldnt mind living in Alaska
3. I enjoyed hunting and want to go every year
4. I havent worked out much since having AVA
5. AND I DONT CARE!!!! haha

5 obsessions

1. Drinking a coke- i love the mexican coke in the bottle-
2. couponing-finding good deals esp. Target
3. well it has to be ava because she is my sidekick 24-7.
4. desperate housewives,anything on bravo tv
5. it has always been music and concerts.

So now everyone else in the family needs to do this..its fun reading them.

3 comments:

jessica said...

yeah i love it!! alaska??? i could totally see you there too weird i guess you have already done flagstaff , alaska is the next step but you better not EVER move.

Anonymous said...

I will move to Alaska with you. Let's go! ha Thank you for all that you do for me, rides, lunches, shopping dates.. I love you more than you know! xo <3

Petersens said...

Why did I totally love this post? Great answers. You were a trooper to to 5 for each. Me lame.
Those pics of Ava getting all over her crib crack me up. It's so her.